Sunday, September 4, 2011

A New Style.

All I want to do is put down the pen
but there's no end
to my feelings or my thoughts
while this storm carries on
it reminds me of a time, long gone
where I hoped, and I saw
what I needed.
But tragedy came
so I begged
and I pleaded
but the lightning kept striking
and the thunder was rollin
until I saw the end of myself
lost all control and
just when I thought
that the skies were always gray
sunshine came in
and wiped my fears away.

And now I rise with the sun
and shine brighter than the moon
because a prince was made
out of this once gone buffon

And now peace
rests
deep in my soul

And my
thoughts
can
slow down.
No
more
calamity
in control.

But I wait for the day
when the storm comes again
because I'm ready for it this time
I'll face it head on.

Now I'm strong
I have a rock
a foundation
to which I cling.

Jesus never fails
never falls
never loses
always trusts
always hopes......

and always perseveres.

No comments:

Post a Comment